Still Sick

It's been another one of those congested, sore-throat, don't really wanna get out of bed kind of days.  Yesterday I went out and stocked up on "get better asap" supplies.  I've found that being away from home is especially tough when you're sick because there is no one to take care of you!  I love having my mumma around to make me soup and give me hugs when I'm not feeling well.  Guess a cozy duvet and squishy pillows and extra strength night time meds will have to do!
Here is my list of "get better asap" supplies
  1. Chicken noodle soup (duh)
  2. Saltine crackers
  3. Soda water
  4. Day/Night cold medication
  5. Apples
  6. Grape juice*
*I read in a pinterest article that grape juice can be very good at preventing the stomach flu.  In the past couple of days a number of my friends have been out with the flu so I thought I would give grape juice a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment