December! (and our first snow!)





It's December!!!  What does that mean?  CHRISTMAS! SNOW! HOT CHOCOLATE! CHRISTMAS CAROLS! FAMILY! BAKING!

My excitement for Christmas has been coming in waves.  Somedays I am over the moon excited and other days not so much.  I have a lot to get done before Christmas gets here so maybe that's why I haven't been ecstatic every day..  Finals season is here so that means studying and reading and writing annnnd procrastinating (what I'm doing riiight now).  But today something very exciting happened and I simply had to share... WE GOT OUR FIRST SNOW!  We get so little here usually that snow is kind of a big deal.  I am in no way a Lorelai Gilmore when it comes to snow but I sure do love the way it coats everything in a blanket of white and how the world feels a little more magical when it snows.
I hope that wherever you are you are feeling cozy and warm and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment