long overdue...







Why hello there!  Long time no see!  I know this is my excuse for everything but school really has been very busy!  Midterms, papers, quizzes, assignments, there has been a lot going on.

Anyway, here are some photos I took while I was home for reading break a couple of weeks ago.  I'm still learning how to use my film camera so please excuse the gnarly colouring in some of the pictures...  All of these were taken on a very windy day at Crescent Beach, one of my most favourite places on earth!

Although we're a few days in to March, which should mean spring is on its way, it certainly doesn't feel like it.  Two days ago snow covered the ground at home while Victoria was getting pounded with rain.  Since then the rain has not let up and everything has a soggy feel to it.  I am definitely ready for some clear, warm weather!  Hope your week treats you well! Tomorrow is Wednesday which is halfway through the week, so basically the week is almost done!


No comments:

Post a Comment