Sombrio Beach












On Friday Brittney and I decided to make a two hour trek to a place called Sombrio Beach.  It's just a little bit south of Port Renfrew and about a one hour drive past Sooke.  It. Was. Amazing.  I don't think I've ever been somewhere as beautiful as this place.  To get to the beach you walk down a forested trail that emerges onto a gorgeous beach.  It was breath taking!  There were surfers in the water riding some of the bigger waves and a few families scattered along the shore.  Brittney and I walked along the rocks until we couldn't walk any further.  We had initially planned on hiking in the forest, but once we saw the beach we decided to just walk along, take some pictures and admire the beauty.  I can't wait for more beautiful weather so there can be more adventures just like this one!    

No comments:

Post a Comment