New Things



It is the start of a whole new year which means a set of whole new things is to come! Some of these new things will include experiences, people, stuff and goals!  I thought I'd share a few my goals for 2014 with you, if for no other reason to be accountable to someone..
Most people usually do this right as the beginning of the month but it’s better late than never, right?! I didn't really want to make a list of "resolutions" this year.  Instead, I came up with a few goals that I hope to work on throughout the year.
Create More:  in all aspects of my life.  I've gotten really into knitting and crocheting and I'd really like to continue to do this throughout the year [I know this is really far away but I think it would be really neat to sell some of my creations at some Christmas craft fairs next year!]  I also want to spend more time in the kitchen.  I am not one who enjoys cooking but I think it would be really good for me to try and be more adventuresome with the food.
Do My Readings:  when it comes to doing the assigned readings for my classes I usually don't.  Or at least not until the nights leading up to an exam…  This semester I’d really like to keep on top of my readings so that I don't feel overwhelmed and underprepared come exams.


I also recently started the Happiness Project and have found that to be really inspiring.  I'll share more on that as I get further into it.  Happy almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment